Moistenland provides various indoor and outdoor plant watering solutions. Our goal is to help gardeners grow plants in an effortless way and to keep your home garden always flourishing.
Automatic Irrigation System, DIY Automatic Drip Irrigation Kit Self Watering System with Timer, USB Power Operation & 30-Day Programming Vacation Plant Watering Devices for Indoor Potted Plants.
About this item
- 💧Vacation Assistant: 30-day programming automatic watering system for deck, patio, garden, vegetable gardens, or potted plants. Free your hands and save your time. No worries about plants dying when you go out for a vacation.
- 💧Automatic Timer Function: Combine a pump and a timer in one automatic drip Irrigation kit. The device can pump the water from a reservoir to your plants via 1/4 inch tubes. The water goes deep into the soil and you save at least 70% water compared to the traditional watering methods.
- 💧Easy to Use: Only 2 steps to set up the automatic watering device. Example: If your plants need to be watered once daily, and 30 seconds each time. Then you can set the “watering time” to “30”, “Interval time” is set to “1”
- 💧Two Powering Methods: Running this drip watering system with 4 pcs of AA batteries (Not included)or USB connection power. You can use both methods at the same time to prevent stop working when either of them has a power failure.
- 💧Enjoy the DIY Fun: The dipping kit provides a base set including a 33ft tube, 10 water stakes, and multiple connection joints, letting you create your own indoor irrigation system with ease. The kit is suitable for hanging plants, potted plants, or even flowerbed.
|1||Siphoning Prevent: The siphoning effect will cause the water leaking and over-watering problem. The siphoning appears when you put the device below the water level of reservoir. To solve the problem, the simple method is PUTTING THE WATERING TIMER ABOVE THE RESERVOIR. Please use the rack to hold the timer above the reservoir.|
|2||Uneven water flow? There is no water in the tubes in the first time use, the nearest plants will receive more water than the furthest. In this case, please use manual watering to make the water fill full into the tubes and then you plug the drippers into the pots. Besides that, the water flow becomes weaker and weaker in a VERY long distance delivery. To solve the problem, please use some clips to clamp the first few branches, so water in main flow can deliver fast and long.|
|3||Dripping plants nutrients liquid? We recommend dripping only water with this automatic watering system.|
|4||Is it waterproof? No, the device is not waterproof, please store it properly. If you drop it into the water by accident, please use the dryer to make the device fully dry as soon as possible. Otherwise, you may need to buy a new one.|
|5||Alternative Accessories: 1/4” tube, T joints and cross joints and drippers are all included in the package. The tube is standard 1/4”, If you want black one or other dripper type to replace the exist one, you can find them on amazon very easy.|
|6||Water not go deeper into roots? In this situation, we suggest you loosen the soil first and then insert the stake deep at least 3 inches. This may let the water go into roots.|
|7||Different plants need the water vary from each other. Some need more water while some not. If you water different plants in one system, we suggest you insert more stakes for those plants that like water than the others.|
|8||Tubes set-up tips: Soaking the tubes in the hot water for minutes or applying little vegetable oil to the end of the hose, you can connect the tubes to joints more easily.|
|9||Any questions, don’t hesitate to contact with Moistenland service team.|