Explore the island of Mykonos and visit its idyllic beaches and villages. Enjoy a walking tour of Mykonos town on this half-hour tour as well.
About this activity
Duration 4 hours
- See the famous windmills of Mykonos
- Take a walk around Little Venice and the charming village of Ano Mera
- Visit the island’s beautiful beaches
- Enjoy a small-group tour with a maximum of 15 participants
Travel by vehicle on this 4-hour tour to visit Kalafatis
Beach, Agios Yiannis Beach and the charming village of Ano Mera. Afterwards,
enjoy a walking tour of Mykonos town.
Enjoy a stop at Agios Yiannis, a stunning beach on the island’s west coast, and then again at Kalafatis Beach, before reaching the village of Ano Mera. Spend some free time exploring this charming village or visiting the 16th-century Monastery of Panagia Tourliani.
Head to Mykonos town for a walking tour. Admire the cube-shaped whitewashed houses and see highlights such as Little Venice, the Church of Paraportiani and the windmills.
- Vehicle and driver
What’s Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Anything else not mentioned as included